Friday 12 December 2014

Pushing Back the Christmas Story; and Resolving Issues

Not feeling too well at the minute; so rather than cancel the 18 hour story I'm going to push it back to Friday January 9th. I'm away over the Christmas period without good internet; so this will be the earliest weekend date that I am free to tell it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, most people seemed upset with the change in how Storytiem would now work. I've taken the considerations on board and will now be doing as many of the old type of story style as I did before. In addition to these I will be giving Bogwarts a trial run with the new system for a few days. This does not exclude Bogwarts from getting a 6+ hour session however.

I am hoping to be better either Monday or Tuesday, but I know neither of these days are particularly good for people.

Stories that only get updated once per day will be having their systems streamlined to ensure they get sizeable content updates.

e.g. At the start of a day in Bogwarts I will give a list of the classes available that day and ask you to vote upon them all at once, as well as rolling all necessary tests. This will enable me to write a large chunk at once.

I will also be revamping the combat system a bit in a similar fashion. You will now be getting a large, uninterrupted erotic scene to ensure it is still possible to fap to this.

UPDATE TO CLARIFY THE NEW SITUATION:
-Storytiem used to happen only once every one or two weeks. The daily updates should be viewed as a bonus storytiem, and will happen in addition to the six hour story sessions.

Onyx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment