Friday 12 December 2014

First Story is up on /storytiem/

The first story is up on /storytiem/.

http://8chan.co/storytiem/res/27.html#28

I'm changing the way stories are told now that we have a new board.

The Flagship Story will be a story that lasts on /storytiem/ for 2 months. I will try to update it at least once a day, and sometimes twice.

The Regular Story will be similar, except that it will have a definitive ending point.

Finally, the One-Off Special will last 5000 words. (Not strictly, I'll probably end up going 1000 words or so over to bring it to a satisfying conclusion)

I will mostly be doing stories through daily updates now, instead of 6 hours sessions were people had to leave during the middle. However, this does not mean I will not do anymore long sessions. If I'm free, and we're able to rally an audience I'll still do the occasional old-fashioned storytiem.

Also, interested writers among you, feel free to host your own stories! You don't have to worry about typing fast; you don't have to worry about shitposters. Take your time and just tell the story you want to tell.

Looking forward to seeing if you guys come up with any good storytiems!

The best, the best, the best wishes,

Onyx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment