Tuesday 2 December 2014

I'm Back

Sorry for the delay, I was up to my neck in real life shit.

The Good News
  • I may have time for a 3-4 hour storytiem tonight, but I'm not certain, so don't hold your breath. Since this isn't long enough to tell a full story I'll probably just do a couple of days of Bogwarts.
  • Star Wars Parody is complete and ready to go.
  • Mufloy POV Gallery Story is done and is actually over 900 words! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NATOdRIKPTfRtGdYe_O_z7m76NCkY6v_vr5G8KXf3ws

The Bad News

  • Pok*mon is lagging behind. I need to finish off the plot and come up with more scenarios, just been too busy to work on it.
  • I still have 4 gallery stories to write that I haven't gotten around to finishing yet.
  • I've not received a reply from my original voice actress, so I am going to start looking for another one instead. Audiobooks will thus be delayed.
  • I'm extremely busy throughout December until the second week of January. Don't expect many stories during this period.

The Other Stuff

  • After about two months of playing, the Bogwarts story is finally up for a vote. The options for the flagship poll will be posted tomorrow.
  • First payment for Patreon came through. Thank you everyone for supporting me! I received $49 which will be spent on searching for a voice actress.
Happy Fapping,

Hopefully I'll see you tonight,

Onyx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment