Monday 6 October 2014

The Siege of Sengraria is Popular/Publishing a Book Series/Storytiem on Wednesday!

I decided to check over some of my blog's stats today, page views and stuff like that.

Normally when I tell a story on /b/ I jump to 1000 viewers per day, then it usually drops back to 200 or so viewers per day after a week. However, about a month ago there was a massive jump in the number of readers that has sustained. I'm now sitting on about 1350 viewers per day, jumping to over 2000 when I tell a story.

After doing some more examination into where readers are coming from I discovered that this spike happened after I finished writing 'The Siege of Sengraria' and it's sequel, 'The Purge of Sengraria.' Furthermore, one of the most frequent ways my blog is found is by people googling variations of 'Sengraria story.'

In light of this I am going to expand the Siege and Purge of Sengraria into two complete stories to be sold on somewhere like Amazon or perhaps as a PDF directly from my blog. The rewrite will add new scenes, characters, develop characterization and relationships, explain what happens between the Siege and the Purge storylines, and hopefully be better written than the original.

I will NOT be removing the old stories from my blog, they will remain free for everyone to read. These two new stories will be for readers who enjoyed the Sengraria stories and want to know more about the world and characters.

The average erotic story being sold on Amazon is between 2500 and 5000 words. To put things in perspective the Sengraria stories were 12'000 words each. (About 11'000 after you take away the character stats and inventory). I am hoping to sell these stories for about £7 on sites like Barnes and Nobel or Amazon, however, I will try to add a direct way to buy on my blog for about £5.

If any of you guys/girls/traps have any comments, questions or suggestions feel free to let me know.

I'll see you guys on Wednesday evening for another story on /b/!

We'll be continuing the Respect story with Nicky. She's just been completely humiliated in front of the school's elite, so things won't be easy to recover from that!

Happy Fapping,

Onyx xx

3 comments:

  1. maybe do a poll about which story people would like to see completely done like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea, Senn.

      I'll throw one of those up with I get home this evening.

      Delete
    2. Just letting you know I haven't forgotten about the poll.

      I've decided I want to write Sengraria, but after it is done I'll put up a poll to see which story everyone wants written next.

      Onyx

      Delete