Tuesday 21 October 2014

The Lost and Forgotten Stories

Before I started writing in Google Docs, I used to save stories in draft emails. I thought I had found and uploaded most of them, but I discovered three of my earliest stories saved in the drafts of my real email.

Given that they are from my earlier works they aren't particularly good or long, but for the sake of completeness I'll upload them.

Onyxdime Proudly Presents:
-Emma Hawtson and the School of Bitchcraft and Jizzardry
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wQl9qJKjb8SVJ-88Y4V1fKQGa4hKuAsQNNxWSqH4KYU
-Lauren Dubois' Tale (Unfinished)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Eys9BROoyiDGjaF9TQjMb1ZnMcSTz3pcnlLgUfku6Oo

The third story, Officer Abigail, is scattered across 40 different draft emails and isn't in order. It'll take some time to fix it, so I'll see what I can do to sort things out.


Storytiem will be held on Wednesday night. I was originally going to continue with our long-running series of Nicky's Respect, but since finding the parody of H*rry P*tter I think it might be interesting to start a second Respect game set in that universe.

If we do start a second Respect game I will NOT be abandoning the first one, they will run side by side until both games are finished.

I'm throwing a poll up to see what you guys/girls/delicious traps think.

Luffles,

Onyx xx


Which story would you like to do next?
 
pollcode.com free polls

No comments:

Post a Comment