Monday 25 August 2014

Happy Birthday! Storytiem is 1 year old today!

Precisely one year ago today I sat at my computer and wrote out my first ever CYOA erotic story on 4Chan. It was a simple story about a girl named Jessie on the Southern coast of France and the haunted chateau her friend was letting her stay in. The anons didn't last too long and poor Jessie was quickly violated by shadow monsters and fucked by an eager vampire. The response I received was pretty good and everyone seemed to enjoy it. So I began hosting regular storytiems on /b/ and a few other places.


Since I began one year ago there have been 27 stories written on /b/, averaging between 6'000 and 12'000 words each. If we take a middle estimate of 9'000 words per story and multiply it by the 27 stories written so far we get a (very) rough estimate of 243'000 words written. 







This is the same as:
-Three copies of the Hobbit
 -The first three Harry Potter books combined. (And roughly the same length as the Order of the Pheonix)
 -Eight copies of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
 -40% of Leo Tolstoy's War and Peace.
 -Two copies of The Return of the King.

I would like to say a huge thank you to all my readers over the past year who have collectively viewed my stories over 127'000 times, and participated in the games I have hosted on /b/.

I'll be hosting a special 1 year anniversary story on 4Chan in early September, keep an eye out for an exact date.

Here's to another great year!

And, as always, happy fapping!

 Onyx xx

2 comments:

  1. Congratz on a year of storytelling!
    Just a question, is The pillaging of Putsdam going to be put into a doc any time soon?
    Hope you continue doing these awesome stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a year of amazing content. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete