Saturday 30 August 2014

Fantasy Dungeon Crawler!

I'm investing in the Dungeon Saga kickstarter to use in future storytiems.

A mere $100 gets me:
-loads of dungeon tiles
-8 Heroes to use (3 of which are female)
-Well over 50 monsters from Undead, Orc, and Demon themes.
-Some 3D props to bring the dungeon to life.

Once I get this I will be hosting stories about adventurers delving into the dungeons and catacombs surrounding the city of Sengraria. I can take a picture of the dungeon each round to give you a better idea of how the map is looking.

You can check out the contents of the kickstarter deal here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1744629938/dungeon-saga-the-dwarf-kings-quest

I'm also thinking of grabbing the $25 'Infernal Crypts' addon for even more monster models and demonic themed tiles.

Unfortunately it won't be released until August 2015, but good things come to those who wait! And hopefully storytiem will still be going by then.

Onyx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment