Wednesday 4 September 2013

Monsters, Magic, and Molestation, Oh My!

The past few days have been spent finalizing the plot for 'Detention' (It's gonna be fantastic!) and gathering my new team together. It has been extremely busy, I've now received emails from over 110 different people wanting to know more about these stories, offering criticism, and giving me great ideas.

Thanks to all of you!



In the meantime I thought I would give you a few teasers about what you can expect from 'Detention.'

  • There will be between 25-35 possibly monsters that you can encounter in the game.
  • In addition, there will be non-hostile NPC's, puzzles, and tests.
  • The game will feature a brand new combat system!
  • The old orgasm system is being replaced by two new meters. The first of these is the 'Arousal meter' which has several stages ranging from 'normal' through to 'soaking pussy.' The Arousal meter can also run in a negative direction with values such as 'terrified' and 'frigid This determines how horny your character is. The second is the Orgasm meter which runs from '0-100%.'
    It is possible to be fully aroused without having an orgasm e.g. if you are drugged or really turned on by something you see. And it is also possible to have an unwanted orgasm when your Arousal meter is in a negative range. (Imagine you are being raped by two zombies; you are terrified, but all the while as they thrust into your pussy, rubbing against your clitoris you can't help but feel an orgasm building. You try hard to avoid it, but it soon washes over you and in shame you find yourself climaxing over an undead's cock.)
  • An in-depth story with a lot of player freedom; defeated enemies are now usually lootable!
Lootable items; hording lots of shit ftw!

I previously mentioned that I would have trouble writing a fantasy story, but three things have recently happened that might allow me to actually run one (for all you fantasy geeks out there!)
1. I got an awesome guy on my team who knows his fantasy shit.
2. I got myself a copy of "Monster Manual" and I'm sure I can rework at least half of these into decent fantasy enemies!
3. I might be on to a decent idea for a fantasy story!

Detention will be told on the 9th September 2013. We are not sure of the exact time yet, but will let you know by the 6th September.

The only question that we need answered before that is: Where will we host the story?

I'd appreciate it if you guys filled in the poll below for me and let me know where you would like the story to be told. Bare in mind that this poll will not be binding upon us; and we will host the story where we think is the best place to ensure quality for everyone who wants to enjoy the story.

In other news, I'm setting up a Twitter account and forum soon, so you won't ever miss a story again ;)

Luffles,

Onyxdime xx

3 comments:

  1. Chat room seems the most efficiet and controllable. being able to read the story anytime in a forum seems like an unimportant point, especially since you seem to be recording the stories to post on here either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mhh, still waiting for the time / place of detetion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The time is up, (9pm GMT) check the latest blogpost.

      Place will come very soon, still working on that.

      Delete