Sunday 1 February 2015

Not well right now, but I'll be active again soon

Sorry for the long absence, I've been dropping into the IRC about once a week and occasionally checking up on 8Chan.

My depression flared up big time about 3 weeks ago; so I went on a course of antidepressents after consulting my doctor, and things became much worse. Pretty much suicidal for about 3-4 days. Of course, this caused a domino effect and damaged most of my relationships.

At the minute I'm still feeling like the biggest piece of shit on Earth, and I'm having enough trouble holding down real life work, let alone my storytelling hobby.

Whenever I manage to pull myself together I'll be back to telling stories again, Pokemon, Bogwarts and that 18 hour weekend story are still gonna happen. I just need to try and pull myself together first.

Onyx

No comments:

Post a Comment