Sunday 2 November 2014

Good game tonight!

Thanks everyone for playing!

The Bogwarts Viewing Document has been updated again, and there is also a short gallery story too for you to enjoy.

In addition to this I am now accepting donations from as little as $1 for each story I write. There are several goals I am trying to build up to which you can see at the link here:

http://www.patreon.com/onyxdime

If you appreciate my work and want to give a little each month then feel free to donate a tiny bit to help this perverted author write more lewd stories for the masses.

Here is the link to the Bogwarts Viewing Doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BBXMqbpaivZfT9VikZRW6NjNMoeOVt2TriCAwAiPTx4

And the Gallery Story:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14Kjoa0q4b-Zt8WNPt_TlnEJtZGlAD0YMEp8dFuWfoKc

As always,

Happy Fapping and please consider donating a tiny bit!

Onyx xx

3 comments:

  1. Hey, was wondering where I can find the coverart/pictures that went along with your posts on 4chan, cant seem to find anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      I'm afraid that they aren't easy to access.

      The first thing you have to do is create an account on ehentai and play their Hentaiverse game for about 20 minutes.

      After a week's time you will be able to use that account to access the secret website exhentai.org.

      Exhentai.org contains all the good images of ehentai and hundreds of thousands more. I get my images from there.

      Sorry, there's no easy way to get those images.

      If you google 'Loss War Hentai' you can get a few good galleries on e-hentai. The best are always reserved on exhentai though.

      Happy Fapping,
      Onyx

      Delete
    2. Thx for the info, I'm in the process of doing that. I joined ehentai but cannot find the hentaiverse game.

      Delete