Saturday 21 June 2014

Delay and Raising Money

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the delay in writing new stories, as of a couple of weeks ago my girlfriend took quite sick. I currently need to raise £400 each month to pay for her treatment as she's not a resident of the UK. The good news is that, with treatment, she should get better. The even better news is that 80% of this money can be raised alone by me taking up an extra part time job during my internship.

The bad news is that I fall 20% short or so each month of my goal.

In order to try and raise the final £40-60 that I need each month I'm going to start selling customised erotic stories for the duration of this summer. Stories can be about any genre except guro/scat/underage. They will cost $5 per thousand words. Payment can be made via PayPal.

You can send specific requests to onyxdime@gmail.com. I am happy to write both erotic and romance stories, or a mixture of them. It's entirely up to you.

After confirming your request and making payment I try and get the story back to you within 5 working days.

As soon as Summer ends and she gets better I'll return to writing stories for free on a regular basis.

Onyxdime

2 comments:

  1. How many words do your 4chan threads usually end up taking?

    I'm a huge fan of yours, so I wouldn't mind paying for some of those

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      sorry for the late reply.

      The Carly and Elly story took up just shy of 10'000 words. Out of those 10'000 words 1312 were copy/pasted stats for the girls e.g. their orgasm percentage and remaining clothing.

      I won't be counting stats in any stories I write. Only actual plot and erotic scenes.

      If you want, you can fire me an email at onyxdime@gmail.com. Create a throwaway email if you want to remain anonymous.

      We can talk about what kind of fetishes/scenarios you'd like to see in your story.

      All the best,

      Onyx

      Delete