Sunday 18 May 2014

Storytiem on RPG Maker!

I'm going to attempt to turn one of my original stories into a short game with RPG maker, probably an hour or two of gameplay with well-written sex scenes and possibly CG images alongside a combat system. I'll be selling it for a pretty low price on dlsite, most likely no more than $4 and probably much less. The money will be spent purchasing additional material for RPG Maker VX Ace, as well as paying artists to design graphics for me.

Depending on the success/failure of this I may consider starting work on a huge game idea that would contain well over 20 hours of gameplay. But that is many, many months into the future.

In the next couple of weeks I'll be putting up a progress bar at the side of the screen, by July I hope to release a demo of the 1-2 hour game to give you a feel for it.

Luffles,

Onyxdime xx

No comments:

Post a Comment