Tuesday 3 December 2013

HNyarly's Sex Realm

After emailing HNyarly (creator of one of my favourite hentai games, Sex Realm) they have given me permission to use their character and the setting for one of my stories!

So on Sunday 8th December from 4pm-10pm GMT I will be writing a story about Beth in homage to this great artist! If you haven't played Sex Realm yet I strongly recommend it. My only warning is that you have to work to discover the sex scenes; not every enemy is out to rape you!

But if you can approach the game with an open mind, be patient enough to solve puzzles and do a little grinding then you will be rewarded with high quality sex scenes!

Check out HNyarly's work here: http://hnyarly.blogspot.co.uk/


See you guys on Sunday!

Happy fapping,

Onyxdime xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment