Wednesday 6 November 2013

A Minecraft Server?

Hey everyone,

Just had an idea to create an adults only Minecraft server for you guys/girls/other to enjoy.

It would probably be on the more serious side, focusing on construction rather than destruction. A group building cities, towns, outposts, infrastructure connecting them etc.

If any of you would be interested let me know by leaving a name in the comments, as well as suggesting good mods that we can use!

There will be a new story starting tomorrow evening.

Luffles,

Onyxdime xx

7 comments:

  1. It sounds interesting. I'm a decent builder, and I'd love to help. From how I see it, it'd be a roleplaying/building server? Will there be erotic aspects?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys,

    Thanks for your interest.

    I'll get back to you on this when I look into some mods and good cheap places to host it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. would love this. keep us informed ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are gonna have infrastructure between towns, maybe have towny and Economy?

    ReplyDelete