Thursday 29 August 2013

The Birth of a Thousand New Worlds...

Hello everyone,

Most of you will probably know me from my works on /b/, others will know me from other online forums. If you have somehow arrived here and don't know me, let me take 2 minutes to introduce myself.

I am Onyxdime, and I write erotic fiction where the story's direction changes based upon the choices of the readers. A fellow from /b/ described it as, "The Dungeons and Dragons of sex." And I can see where he is coming from. The stories I tell are vast, with many characters, many monsters, a lot of loot, and a lot of sex. However, as a result of the nature in which these stories are told, a majority of the work will contain non-consensual scenes and a few odd fetishes.

If you see something you like, sit back and enjoy it. If you see something you don't like, try and get the character to avoid those situations.

If you are still interested after reading this far, let me link you to the first story that I have recorded on here. Unfortunately the players did not succeed, but they didn't do too badly. (http://onyxstories.blogspot.co.uk/p/jessie-had-just-moved-into-her-new.html)

I have many stories planned out. But what makes these stories even better is that they are so replayable. If you want I can simply reboot an older story and you can try a different approach. To give you an idea of the vastness of these stories a group of anon's on /b/ explored the French Chateau for 2 1/2 hours, whilst only visiting about 1/8 of the total rooms in the mansion, and only meeting 2 of the dozens of lovely enemies and characters!

After receiving very strong positive feedback on my writings I have begun this blog to record everything that is created. Sort of like a museum.

I will announce when new story sessions will be held, and if players are interested in GM'ing a game I will gladly teach and provide them with everything they need. (As long as I believe they possess a strong enough intellect, wit and command of the English language.)

Finally, I appreciate all ideas you guys/gals/other may have for my stories. Every idea added can only increase the wonderful possibilities that erotic writing can give. Please leave me comments with your ideas, or email me them.

If you want I can also do private session stories with you. I am currently planning to charge a small fee for these as I generally prefer to please the greatest number of people at any one time as I can. However, private sessions can be tailored to suit more obscure fetishes (strict rules of no scat/guro, sorry!).

Thanks, and I look forward to helping you all cum buckets for years to come.


Luffles,

Onyxdime xx

No comments:

Post a Comment